- "Got me everywhere in high school and had awesome gas mileage and never wanted to die I had almost 300.000 miles on that baby before I got rid of her. " in 155 reviews
- "ah this was the very first car I bought with my own money first it felt great the name Honda said it all then.The car was reliable the body was beautiful and the milage was great , she was good for me back then for 10 years without major problems and 113, miles later." in 102 reviews
- "This is my third one and I love everything about them, from the great gas mileage, to their design and over all craftsman." in 62 reviews
- "Used to have a Camry but my boyfriend works for honda so makes sense to have one seeing I get a lot of stuff at a better price plus these cars last forever!!" in 36 reviews
- "Although their cars are a little more pricey than the others, you will be getting a well-made vehicle that will last a very long time." in 32 reviews
My 2003 CRV has lasted me forever. Perfect first car for any young person. Extremely reliable and easy to drive.
I love Honda. It's very economic and has a variety of models to choose from, it does not need frequent repairing
Love our Honda. We've had it for 9 years, and have had almost no trouble with it, other than normal maintenance.
One of my first cars was a Honda and it did great. They drive really well and hold their value better than most.
Honda is a trusted brand by my family. I have a 97 and it runs great and has lasted even with all the miles on it
Very sturdy, dependable, nice, Quality vehicles. Anyone I've ever known to own one raves its been their best car.
Love my Honda and appreciate that it is able to takes me to/from work (and other various places) with no problem.
My first car was a Honda Accord and i loved it! I just bought my daughter a Honda Accord for her 17th birthday!
I have owned a Honda Accord back in the day and it was a nice car to drive. I think the quality has gone downhill
I give honda 4 stars because I love their cars but I don't like that you have to pay extra to have power seating.
Q & A
Would you rather have a Toyota or a Honda
What's the best type of Honda for a small family?
What model Honda would you like to have?
Do you prefer Honda or Hyundai?
I really want to know if this is a good brand??.... my car is super old I would love another!!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos