- "Got me everywhere in high school and had awesome gas mileage and never wanted to die I had almost 300.000 miles on that baby before I got rid of her. " in 155 reviews
- "ah this was the very first car I bought with my own money first it felt great the name Honda said it all then.The car was reliable the body was beautiful and the milage was great , she was good for me back then for 10 years without major problems and 113, miles later." in 102 reviews
- "This is my third one and I love everything about them, from the great gas mileage, to their design and over all craftsman." in 62 reviews
- "Used to have a Camry but my boyfriend works for honda so makes sense to have one seeing I get a lot of stuff at a better price plus these cars last forever!!" in 36 reviews
- "Although their cars are a little more pricey than the others, you will be getting a well-made vehicle that will last a very long time." in 32 reviews
I learned to drive in a 5-speed Honda and have own a few more since then. They are good cars and quite reliable.
Love my honda pilot. It travels well and is a great family car. It hasn't had any issues yet and is very reliable.
I've had my Honda Accord for 6 years with no major problems, I recommend Honda for everyone! Stylish and reliable
Nice mileage car does well with high miles goes over 250,000 still performance.Good motors.Also does well on gas.
Super reliables we have had 3 Hondas since we bought our first car. We have just traded them in for newer models
I love honda cars they are very reliable and easy to drive and have really cute designs of different style cars.
Got our first Honda in 2013. Got our second in 2015. We will always buy a Honda! The most reliable make it there.
I have had nothing but postive experiences with Honda. The quality is high, it sustains value, and last forever!
Small easy to maneuver cars. great on gas millagen many of cheap and reasonably priced replacement parts and mods
Honda is the only car I would own, the durability is super. THEY LAST!!! :) I also love the look and function.
Q & A
Would you rather have a Toyota or a Honda
What's the best type of Honda for a small family?
What model Honda would you like to have?
Do you prefer Honda or Hyundai?
I really want to know if this is a good brand??.... my car is super old I would love another!!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos