- "Got me everywhere in high school and had awesome gas mileage and never wanted to die I had almost 300.000 miles on that baby before I got rid of her. " in 155 reviews
- "ah this was the very first car I bought with my own money first it felt great the name Honda said it all then.The car was reliable the body was beautiful and the milage was great , she was good for me back then for 10 years without major problems and 113, miles later." in 102 reviews
- "This is my third one and I love everything about them, from the great gas mileage, to their design and over all craftsman." in 62 reviews
- "Used to have a Camry but my boyfriend works for honda so makes sense to have one seeing I get a lot of stuff at a better price plus these cars last forever!!" in 36 reviews
- "Although their cars are a little more pricey than the others, you will be getting a well-made vehicle that will last a very long time." in 32 reviews
Had a Honda Accord for a long long time and it ran well (about 12 or 13 years). It's a good car with a good price.
I think Honda is a great car company! My husband's first car was a Honda and its the only thing he's bought since
I have 215,000 on my Honda and have never had any problems. We had never had to change any parts other then minor.
Can't say I'm a big fan of Honda. I've had one and it was always breaking down on me. I'm more of a Toyota person.
I love my car! Two door Honda Civic. Beautiful interior, and the way it drives is awesome. No complaints thus far.
Best car u could ever own, they will run forever as long as you keep up on the oil changes and maintenence of them.
Love my Honda. It's just 1997 and still runs like I bought it yesterday. More people should consider buying Hondas
We've had multiple hondas over the years, and all have been great. There always reliable and seem to last forever.
Have a 1998 honda civic that runs like a top. Has 190,000+ miles and never had any issues except clear coat paint.
The last few cars that I've bought have all been Honda and the next one I'll buy will be a Honda too. I love them.
Q & A
Would you rather have a Toyota or a Honda
What's the best type of Honda for a small family?
What model Honda would you like to have?
Do you prefer Honda or Hyundai?
I really want to know if this is a good brand??.... my car is super old I would love another!!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos