- "Got me everywhere in high school and had awesome gas mileage and never wanted to die I had almost 300.000 miles on that baby before I got rid of her. " in 155 reviews
- "ah this was the very first car I bought with my own money first it felt great the name Honda said it all then.The car was reliable the body was beautiful and the milage was great , she was good for me back then for 10 years without major problems and 113, miles later." in 102 reviews
- "This is my third one and I love everything about them, from the great gas mileage, to their design and over all craftsman." in 62 reviews
- "Used to have a Camry but my boyfriend works for honda so makes sense to have one seeing I get a lot of stuff at a better price plus these cars last forever!!" in 36 reviews
- "Although their cars are a little more pricey than the others, you will be getting a well-made vehicle that will last a very long time." in 32 reviews
I love Hondas. I own a Honda Odyssey and I absolutely love it an will not own any other van other than an odyssey.
Honda is a great company. The Honda Fit is certainly a car that I love to drive. The hatchback is very convenient.
I love my Honda! It's good on gas mileage and such a dependable car! Also, I know it will last me for quite awhile.
Reliable and assertive vehicles!! Honda makes great cars, perfect for the every day tasks, and perfect for travel!
We always buy Honda vehicles. We love all the males and models and how reliable they are. Currently own an odyssey
I love my Honda mini van! It's sonspacious and has all the bells and whistles! It fits are growing family perfectly
LOVE my Honda! I've had two Honda's. Especially the cars can definitely last over 200,000 miles. Worth every penny.
All time favorite!!! lasts longer than most and top quality, a little pricey on some things but you pay for quality
Honda. Is a nice car that is easily super cool looking with after market parts. The parts were easily changed out.
Good on gas and everyone know how to work on these car. if you need to get a car this will be the one good overall
Q & A
Would you rather have a Toyota or a Honda
What's the best type of Honda for a small family?
What model Honda would you like to have?
Do you prefer Honda or Hyundai?
I really want to know if this is a good brand??.... my car is super old I would love another!!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos