- "Got me everywhere in high school and had awesome gas mileage and never wanted to die I had almost 300.000 miles on that baby before I got rid of her. " in 155 reviews
- "ah this was the very first car I bought with my own money first it felt great the name Honda said it all then.The car was reliable the body was beautiful and the milage was great , she was good for me back then for 10 years without major problems and 113, miles later." in 102 reviews
- "This is my third one and I love everything about them, from the great gas mileage, to their design and over all craftsman." in 62 reviews
- "Used to have a Camry but my boyfriend works for honda so makes sense to have one seeing I get a lot of stuff at a better price plus these cars last forever!!" in 36 reviews
- "Although their cars are a little more pricey than the others, you will be getting a well-made vehicle that will last a very long time." in 32 reviews
My car is old (1996), but it is still in perfect shape! This car has gotten me through the years with no problems.
A great company with great cars. Not the best compared to Kia and their new lines that are awesome but it is great!
I had several hondas, never had a problem with any of them. Great for the price, good resale valve, and quality.
Honda will always and forever be my favorite make of Car. i currently have an Acura SUV and I love it sooooo much!
I've had 3 honda accords in my life and I loved them. Never any major problems and good on gas. Very reliable cars!
I am in my 3rd Honda, not be use they break down but because I upgraded. Love my CR-V, great on gas & it's roomy!!
I really like my Honda Civic, I really that it is a sturdy and reliable car. It also gets really great gas mileage!
Never lets me down. i love my honda and wouldn't trade it in for the world. would recoomend there cars to everyone
I drive a Honda Fit Sport 2007. I love my little car. It gets great gas mileage and seems to want to last forever.
Honestly one of the most loyal car names out there! I had my honda for EVER! and the parts are always easy to get.
Q & A
Would you rather have a Toyota or a Honda
What's the best type of Honda for a small family?
What model Honda would you like to have?
Do you prefer Honda or Hyundai?
I really want to know if this is a good brand??.... my car is super old I would love another!!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos