- "Got me everywhere in high school and had awesome gas mileage and never wanted to die I had almost 300.000 miles on that baby before I got rid of her. " in 155 reviews
- "ah this was the very first car I bought with my own money first it felt great the name Honda said it all then.The car was reliable the body was beautiful and the milage was great , she was good for me back then for 10 years without major problems and 113, miles later." in 102 reviews
- "This is my third one and I love everything about them, from the great gas mileage, to their design and over all craftsman." in 62 reviews
- "Used to have a Camry but my boyfriend works for honda so makes sense to have one seeing I get a lot of stuff at a better price plus these cars last forever!!" in 36 reviews
- "Although their cars are a little more pricey than the others, you will be getting a well-made vehicle that will last a very long time." in 32 reviews
The car we have is a honda accord, its a coupe and man we love it. it has not giving us any problems what so ever!
Is comfortable I like to drive as my brother and me drive the same car for my is easy adjust the chair to my size.
I love Honda. My sister has a Honda and it works fantastic! She has had it for several years and it still last her!
Honda has always been a great car to own. I think that they are great on gas mileage and are wonderful family cars.
Great simple cars!!! Reliable!!! Will never disappoint !!! Will last a life time!! Worry free car!! Great on gas!!
Had my 2006 Honda for 10 years now and I love it! Definitely recommend Hondas as they are great and reliable cars!
Has held up super well over the years even with 200,000+ miles on it! Barely have had any problems with my Accord.
Honda is a great choice for a vehicle. They run forever and have only upped their features over the past 10 years.
I love my honda civic! Reliable, safe, family-friendly, and fun to drive! My honda gets me around and makes it fun.
My Honda is great. It gets great mileage and hold up very well. It is a great vehicle and is very easy to maintain
Q & A
Would you rather have a Toyota or a Honda
What's the best type of Honda for a small family?
What model Honda would you like to have?
Do you prefer Honda or Hyundai?
I really want to know if this is a good brand??.... my car is super old I would love another!!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos