- "Got me everywhere in high school and had awesome gas mileage and never wanted to die I had almost 300.000 miles on that baby before I got rid of her. " in 155 reviews
- "ah this was the very first car I bought with my own money first it felt great the name Honda said it all then.The car was reliable the body was beautiful and the milage was great , she was good for me back then for 10 years without major problems and 113, miles later." in 102 reviews
- "This is my third one and I love everything about them, from the great gas mileage, to their design and over all craftsman." in 62 reviews
- "Used to have a Camry but my boyfriend works for honda so makes sense to have one seeing I get a lot of stuff at a better price plus these cars last forever!!" in 36 reviews
- "Although their cars are a little more pricey than the others, you will be getting a well-made vehicle that will last a very long time." in 32 reviews
My mom has had her Honda Pilot for about 10 years, and it has been a very reliable car for her and for our family.
First car I got was a Honda accord I love it !! it was Green and it was so reliable car definitely love Honda brand
My Honda Accord is predictable and reliable. I have always bought Honda cars and will keep doing it in the future.
I love my car. I received the best help and attention from customer service at Honda. Truly helpful Honda people 🙃
I LOVE HONDA!!!!!!!!! they are very reliable and the cars are very well made. I have a civic and its very reliable.
Honda is such a long lasting and dependable car. It was my first car, and still have it. It's a great car to have .
I have a 2005 CRV. it's in great shape. we use it daily. I've had someone try to buy it from me. it wasn't for sale
Honda is the most reliable yet stylish car company around. Hondas are dependable, durable and great on gas mileage.
I have a fit! It's my baby! So much room for such a great price! They say the best things come in small packages!!!
I love my Accord, It's classy yet sporty and functional. Has lots of bells and whistles. and gets great gas mileage
Q & A
Would you rather have a Toyota or a Honda
What's the best type of Honda for a small family?
What model Honda would you like to have?
Do you prefer Honda or Hyundai?
I really want to know if this is a good brand??.... my car is super old I would love another!!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos