- "Got me everywhere in high school and had awesome gas mileage and never wanted to die I had almost 300.000 miles on that baby before I got rid of her. " in 155 reviews
- "ah this was the very first car I bought with my own money first it felt great the name Honda said it all then.The car was reliable the body was beautiful and the milage was great , she was good for me back then for 10 years without major problems and 113, miles later." in 102 reviews
- "This is my third one and I love everything about them, from the great gas mileage, to their design and over all craftsman." in 62 reviews
- "Used to have a Camry but my boyfriend works for honda so makes sense to have one seeing I get a lot of stuff at a better price plus these cars last forever!!" in 36 reviews
- "Although their cars are a little more pricey than the others, you will be getting a well-made vehicle that will last a very long time." in 32 reviews
Most durable long lasting cars on the planet. I love my Honda, and my next car will more than likely be another Honda
This company provides great, long lasting cars. Unlike other cars I have had, our Honda lasts and causes no trouble.
My sister has a Honda. It's a really good car and does well on mileage. It has 20k I believe and still runs amazing!
I love my car. Used to have a civic and now I have an accord. Reliable and comfortable. Perfect for my husband and I
We have a 1998 Honda CRV. It is an awesome little car, runs great, almost to 200,000 miles. Great company, great car!
Understandable why this is the number one car in the world. They maintenance is a minimum and not much of a hassle
Luxury for the luxurious. Automobiles worth every penny. Invest in your ride. This one should last you 10-20 years.
My car has gone almost 310,000 miles. I have had it for 13 years and plan to buy another Honda when this one goes!
I have a Honda CRV. Love it, never have had problems, clean, smooth ride, easy to drive, backup mirror, great car.
Honda accord are great my boyfriend actually own one & im in love with it very comfortable for just to individuals
Q & A
Would you rather have a Toyota or a Honda
What's the best type of Honda for a small family?
What model Honda would you like to have?
Do you prefer Honda or Hyundai?
I really want to know if this is a good brand??.... my car is super old I would love another!!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos