- "Got me everywhere in high school and had awesome gas mileage and never wanted to die I had almost 300.000 miles on that baby before I got rid of her. " in 155 reviews
- "ah this was the very first car I bought with my own money first it felt great the name Honda said it all then.The car was reliable the body was beautiful and the milage was great , she was good for me back then for 10 years without major problems and 113, miles later." in 102 reviews
- "This is my third one and I love everything about them, from the great gas mileage, to their design and over all craftsman." in 62 reviews
- "Used to have a Camry but my boyfriend works for honda so makes sense to have one seeing I get a lot of stuff at a better price plus these cars last forever!!" in 36 reviews
- "Although their cars are a little more pricey than the others, you will be getting a well-made vehicle that will last a very long time." in 32 reviews
I love My honda. It gets great gas mileage. It is super reliable and I can depend on it during all sorts of weather!
Love the power of the Honda motor. Our Accord is super spacious, quick, and stylish. We'll always be a Honda family!
Super Reliable brand. My car is an 03 and has over 150,000 miles and still going strong. My whole family has Hondas.
Hondas are great and run forever with little maintenance! They also take regular gas! My 2004 is still going strong!
I absolutely love my Honda CR-V! It's from 1997 and still runs great! I use it to drive to and from school and work.
I have a Honda and I rarely have any major problems with it. I love the way it runs and the gas mileage that it gets.
Absolutely best decision was buying my Honda Civic Coupe!! It is great on gas and rides smooth as the day I bought it
Trustworthy car with hardly never any issues. i own a nissan with constant issues. its rither toyota or honda for me!
I have a Honda CRV and love it! Maintenance costs are higher than with previous cars but overall I am very satisfied!
My husband drives a Honda and loves it! I used to drive one and loved it. They are very dependable and run FOREVER!!
Q & A
Would you rather have a Toyota or a Honda
What's the best type of Honda for a small family?
What model Honda would you like to have?
Do you prefer Honda or Hyundai?
I really want to know if this is a good brand??.... my car is super old I would love another!!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos