- "Got me everywhere in high school and had awesome gas mileage and never wanted to die I had almost 300.000 miles on that baby before I got rid of her. " in 155 reviews
- "ah this was the very first car I bought with my own money first it felt great the name Honda said it all then.The car was reliable the body was beautiful and the milage was great , she was good for me back then for 10 years without major problems and 113, miles later." in 102 reviews
- "This is my third one and I love everything about them, from the great gas mileage, to their design and over all craftsman." in 62 reviews
- "Used to have a Camry but my boyfriend works for honda so makes sense to have one seeing I get a lot of stuff at a better price plus these cars last forever!!" in 36 reviews
- "Although their cars are a little more pricey than the others, you will be getting a well-made vehicle that will last a very long time." in 32 reviews
I bought my first Honda this year and I love it. It's a Honda Civic and it has all the new technolgy. It's the best!!
I have had the car for 2 years and it's amazing. I have had very minor problems with it. It also gets exceptional mpg
My civics has good milage and is relatively smooth to drive, it also blocks out a lot more noises than my older car.
I have a Honda CRV and love it! Maintenance costs are higher than with previous cars but overall I am very satisfied!
I purchased a used Honda CR-V and have had minimal problems with it. It is comfortable, spacious, and easy to drive.
They are good and reliable cars! So many of my friends drive Hondas and they are making me change my mind to get one!
I have a Honda and I rarely have any major problems with it. I love the way it runs and the gas mileage that it gets.
Love my Honda accord . have had no problems and just service it as normal and regular upkeep. would highly recommend.
My husband drives a Honda and loves it! I used to drive one and loved it. They are very dependable and run FOREVER!!
The best car I ever owned was a Honda. Great on gas, low maintanence and I looked good in it....I called him Romeo...
Q & A
Would you rather have a Toyota or a Honda
What's the best type of Honda for a small family?
What model Honda would you like to have?
Do you prefer Honda or Hyundai?
I really want to know if this is a good brand??.... my car is super old I would love another!!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos