- "Got me everywhere in high school and had awesome gas mileage and never wanted to die I had almost 300.000 miles on that baby before I got rid of her. " in 155 reviews
- "ah this was the very first car I bought with my own money first it felt great the name Honda said it all then.The car was reliable the body was beautiful and the milage was great , she was good for me back then for 10 years without major problems and 113, miles later." in 102 reviews
- "This is my third one and I love everything about them, from the great gas mileage, to their design and over all craftsman." in 62 reviews
- "Used to have a Camry but my boyfriend works for honda so makes sense to have one seeing I get a lot of stuff at a better price plus these cars last forever!!" in 36 reviews
- "Although their cars are a little more pricey than the others, you will be getting a well-made vehicle that will last a very long time." in 32 reviews
Honda is my second car i have owned, and my lil purple honda has been great, takes me everywere saves me tuns of gas
I have only ever owned Hondas- I've had four of them! They are one of the best and most reliable cars on the road.
Hondas last forever! My Accord is going on 17 years and still running strong. And trust me, it's been through a lot!
I've had my Honda Accord for 2 years now and it's still amazing! I have the v6 and the power of the car is remarkable
Hondas make the most affordable quality car. I ran all my honda's into the ground and they still ram like mini tanks.
Great car. Relliable tranportation and good for my family. It's also great on gas with 20$ it last me about 2 weeks.
Super Reliable brand. My car is an 03 and has over 150,000 miles and still going strong. My whole family has Hondas.
Love my car with all my heart. Me and several of my friends have Hondas and we love them. They last for a long time.
We have a Honda Civic and love it. It's a great little car to get around town in. Also love the gas mileage it gets.
I love my little civic.its old but has passed the test of time. as long as ur good to them they will be good to you.
Q & A
Would you rather have a Toyota or a Honda
What's the best type of Honda for a small family?
What model Honda would you like to have?
Do you prefer Honda or Hyundai?
I really want to know if this is a good brand??.... my car is super old I would love another!!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos