- "Got me everywhere in high school and had awesome gas mileage and never wanted to die I had almost 300.000 miles on that baby before I got rid of her. " in 155 reviews
- "ah this was the very first car I bought with my own money first it felt great the name Honda said it all then.The car was reliable the body was beautiful and the milage was great , she was good for me back then for 10 years without major problems and 113, miles later." in 102 reviews
- "This is my third one and I love everything about them, from the great gas mileage, to their design and over all craftsman." in 62 reviews
- "Used to have a Camry but my boyfriend works for honda so makes sense to have one seeing I get a lot of stuff at a better price plus these cars last forever!!" in 36 reviews
- "Although their cars are a little more pricey than the others, you will be getting a well-made vehicle that will last a very long time." in 32 reviews
Bought a 2015 Honda CR-V in April of last year and I absolutely LOVE it. I don't think I'll ever purchase else where.
Seems to always have recalls, but it gets me from place to place safely. I don't like the looks of the newer civics.
I have a 2001 Honda lx coupe. I love my car. It has over 150,000 miles on and is still going strong. No major issues.
I have had a couple Hondas over the years.. I now have a 2007 accord hybrid n love it but I would like to get a pilot
I have a Honda Pilot.its very big a spacious.Great for a family of 5.Its a gas guzzler but other then that great car.
We love our Honda Odyssey van! It has all the extras and we've taken it across 4 states on road trips multiple times.
My parents own four Hondas and they never gave us any trouble; great cars, great customer service, what else ya need?
Loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee my honda would never switch to another brand . No problems long lasting I recommend to everyone
I have a Honda CRV and absolutely love it! Great gas mileage, comfortable, smooth ride, and very safe (even in snow).
Honda`s are the lasting car for years and years good on gas, great mileage, and drive good I would buy a Honda again
Q & A
Would you rather have a Toyota or a Honda
What's the best type of Honda for a small family?
What model Honda would you like to have?
Do you prefer Honda or Hyundai?
I really want to know if this is a good brand??.... my car is super old I would love another!!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos