- "Got me everywhere in high school and had awesome gas mileage and never wanted to die I had almost 300.000 miles on that baby before I got rid of her. " in 155 reviews
- "ah this was the very first car I bought with my own money first it felt great the name Honda said it all then.The car was reliable the body was beautiful and the milage was great , she was good for me back then for 10 years without major problems and 113, miles later." in 102 reviews
- "This is my third one and I love everything about them, from the great gas mileage, to their design and over all craftsman." in 62 reviews
- "Used to have a Camry but my boyfriend works for honda so makes sense to have one seeing I get a lot of stuff at a better price plus these cars last forever!!" in 36 reviews
- "Although their cars are a little more pricey than the others, you will be getting a well-made vehicle that will last a very long time." in 32 reviews
This is my 2nd Honda, Love this car!! My Accord lasted 20 years but felt it was time for a new one I now have a Civic.
Love my car get great gas mileage and it is the perfect car for me. I wouldn't trade my car for nothing. She's my baby
My dad has drove nothing other than Hondas! love them! built to last! you can rack up the millage, and very safe cars!
I love my Honda! It was my first car and I have had it for 7 years. It is very dependable and gets amazing gas mileage!
Exelente marca con diferentes tipos de carro y de productos con presios axesibles para todo tipo de carro de esta marca
Very reliable and great on gas not to mention if problems arise they are affoirdable and don't have to worry about debt
THE BEST CAR IN THE WORLD. HONDA IS LIFEEEEEE. Don't spend your money on bs american cars and etc! Get a Honda or Acura!
We have a Honda Odyssey touring elite and I'm obsessed it fabulous! I always have friends over so it fits all of us !!
We have a Honda odyssey van and love it.. it's great on gas and has lasted quite a while.. plus the kids love the TV 😊
I have had a couple Hondas over the years.. I now have a 2007 accord hybrid n love it but I would like to get a pilot
Q & A
Would you rather have a Toyota or a Honda
What's the best type of Honda for a small family?
What model Honda would you like to have?
Do you prefer Honda or Hyundai?
I really want to know if this is a good brand??.... my car is super old I would love another!!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos