- "Got me everywhere in high school and had awesome gas mileage and never wanted to die I had almost 300.000 miles on that baby before I got rid of her. " in 155 reviews
- "ah this was the very first car I bought with my own money first it felt great the name Honda said it all then.The car was reliable the body was beautiful and the milage was great , she was good for me back then for 10 years without major problems and 113, miles later." in 102 reviews
- "This is my third one and I love everything about them, from the great gas mileage, to their design and over all craftsman." in 62 reviews
- "Used to have a Camry but my boyfriend works for honda so makes sense to have one seeing I get a lot of stuff at a better price plus these cars last forever!!" in 36 reviews
- "Although their cars are a little more pricey than the others, you will be getting a well-made vehicle that will last a very long time." in 32 reviews
I drive my mom's CR-V and it is wonderful. great steering and lots of room. it is a very reliable car, would recommend
Best car out there because they are built to last. They don't give you much trouble and the upkeep isn't high on them.
Love the car very dependable. Easy to use and very safe car I am on the road a lot and feel safe driving my kids around
I love Honda was my first car and smoothi to drive so cheap on gas and very safe I love Honda will always be a Honda gi
I love Honda. They're the first company I ever leased from. Easy to work with and the free car washes are a great bonus
De verdad es una marca de carro muy buena sea duradero de verdad para chicos funcionarios y me parece muy buen producto
I absolutely love my Honda! It's pretty good on gas and rides smooth! It is very spacious and has lots of truck space!
My car drives very nicely. Not too much to upkeep the car. Haven't had any problems because I keep the maintenance up.
I drive the Honda CRV 2006, and it fits a woman's body size great. Drives smooth, breaks are very sensitive but strong.
I'm on my third Honda over all I like civics and their design. Only problem I ever experienced is poor air circulation
Q & A
Would you rather have a Toyota or a Honda
What's the best type of Honda for a small family?
What model Honda would you like to have?
Do you prefer Honda or Hyundai?
I really want to know if this is a good brand??.... my car is super old I would love another!!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos