- "Got me everywhere in high school and had awesome gas mileage and never wanted to die I had almost 300.000 miles on that baby before I got rid of her. " in 155 reviews
- "ah this was the very first car I bought with my own money first it felt great the name Honda said it all then.The car was reliable the body was beautiful and the milage was great , she was good for me back then for 10 years without major problems and 113, miles later." in 102 reviews
- "This is my third one and I love everything about them, from the great gas mileage, to their design and over all craftsman." in 62 reviews
- "Used to have a Camry but my boyfriend works for honda so makes sense to have one seeing I get a lot of stuff at a better price plus these cars last forever!!" in 36 reviews
- "Although their cars are a little more pricey than the others, you will be getting a well-made vehicle that will last a very long time." in 32 reviews
I have a 2000 Honda civic and this car has never let me down! I get amazing gas mileage about 40 freeway and 30 city!
It's a great car! Gets me where I need to be safe(: And it's an older car so it's not bad at all totally recommend it!
I absolutely love my honda pilot. it has been the best car we have had. i have 2 small children and this car is perfect
I love the relibility of honda cars. I have two hondas and both are great cars. One is an accord and the other a civic.
I just purchased a car from them 3 weeks ago and I'm in LOVE with it. Really great customer service and good sales guys.
My first car was a Honda. I loved my Honda. I would always recommend Honda. Very reliable and has a great resell value.
My first car was a hands civic and that thing lasted me for awhile, would have been longer if husband hadn't wrecked it
I love how Honda cars look like. It has class but also the features are good. It is easy to drive and very comfortable.
I have a 1998 Honda and it hasn't given me many problems throughout the years! Great brand for cars that last forever.
It has over 300 thousand miles and never needed a new part.They're always so helpful and quick when i get it checked up.
Q & A
Would you rather have a Toyota or a Honda
What's the best type of Honda for a small family?
What model Honda would you like to have?
Do you prefer Honda or Hyundai?
I really want to know if this is a good brand??.... my car is super old I would love another!!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos