- "Got me everywhere in high school and had awesome gas mileage and never wanted to die I had almost 300.000 miles on that baby before I got rid of her. " in 155 reviews
- "ah this was the very first car I bought with my own money first it felt great the name Honda said it all then.The car was reliable the body was beautiful and the milage was great , she was good for me back then for 10 years without major problems and 113, miles later." in 102 reviews
- "This is my third one and I love everything about them, from the great gas mileage, to their design and over all craftsman." in 62 reviews
- "Used to have a Camry but my boyfriend works for honda so makes sense to have one seeing I get a lot of stuff at a better price plus these cars last forever!!" in 36 reviews
- "Although their cars are a little more pricey than the others, you will be getting a well-made vehicle that will last a very long time." in 32 reviews
I love my Honda Fit. It is roomie yet small. Has great gas efficiency. The versatility of interior storage is amazing.
2005 Honda Pilot very durable runs great in all type of whether and perfect for a big family with its third row seating
My car is 13 years old and Is still running in excellent shape. It has ridden cross country twice and is still kicking.
I think Hondas are very dependable, there's a reason why they're so popular. I just wish their models were more stylish
I own a 2005 Honda Pilot and absolutely love it. It is a comfortable ride, great on gas, dependable, easy maintenance.
Hondas are great on gas and easy to replace/fix if something needed fixing. Affordable and little maintenance required!
I just purchased a car from them 3 weeks ago and I'm in LOVE with it. Really great customer service and good sales guys.
I love my honda pilot, its very spacious and comfortable, even my husband who is 6' can fit comfortably in the 3rd row.
Always dependable and you can always know you and your family are safe!! Both of my honda's have 200,000+ miles on them
It's a great car! Gets me where I need to be safe(: And it's an older car so it's not bad at all totally recommend it!
Q & A
Would you rather have a Toyota or a Honda
What's the best type of Honda for a small family?
What model Honda would you like to have?
Do you prefer Honda or Hyundai?
I really want to know if this is a good brand??.... my car is super old I would love another!!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos