- "Got me everywhere in high school and had awesome gas mileage and never wanted to die I had almost 300.000 miles on that baby before I got rid of her. " in 155 reviews
- "ah this was the very first car I bought with my own money first it felt great the name Honda said it all then.The car was reliable the body was beautiful and the milage was great , she was good for me back then for 10 years without major problems and 113, miles later." in 102 reviews
- "This is my third one and I love everything about them, from the great gas mileage, to their design and over all craftsman." in 62 reviews
- "Used to have a Camry but my boyfriend works for honda so makes sense to have one seeing I get a lot of stuff at a better price plus these cars last forever!!" in 36 reviews
- "Although their cars are a little more pricey than the others, you will be getting a well-made vehicle that will last a very long time." in 32 reviews
Honda is great! I have a crv and it's the perfect size and is easy to drive! Hondas last forever too which is great!!!
We have owned a Honda since the early 90s. They are very dependable and hold their value good if you tkae care of them.
My first car was a hands civic and that thing lasted me for awhile, would have been longer if husband hadn't wrecked it
We drive the Honda 2012 CR-V and it is a great car. We enjoy that back seats lay flat and that is had a backup camera.
Honda is a great car. It's made well and last forever. I would rate it as one of the top foreign cars at a great value.
I love the relibility of honda cars. I have two hondas and both are great cars. One is an accord and the other a civic.
I lalalaloveee my honda had one since 2008 love how smooth it drives cute model definitely takes me from point A to point B!!
I drive a Honda Accord. I love it. Gets great gas mileage and runs so beautifully. I have always loved the Honda cars!
Love my accord coupe! It is stylish, powerful and great on gas (for the engine size). I am VERY happy with my purchase!
Long loyal customer. always provide great mileage on all their vehicles. one of our cars lasted over 24 years of usage
Q & A
Would you rather have a Toyota or a Honda
What's the best type of Honda for a small family?
What model Honda would you like to have?
Do you prefer Honda or Hyundai?
I really want to know if this is a good brand??.... my car is super old I would love another!!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos