- "Got me everywhere in high school and had awesome gas mileage and never wanted to die I had almost 300.000 miles on that baby before I got rid of her. " in 155 reviews
- "ah this was the very first car I bought with my own money first it felt great the name Honda said it all then.The car was reliable the body was beautiful and the milage was great , she was good for me back then for 10 years without major problems and 113, miles later." in 102 reviews
- "This is my third one and I love everything about them, from the great gas mileage, to their design and over all craftsman." in 62 reviews
- "Used to have a Camry but my boyfriend works for honda so makes sense to have one seeing I get a lot of stuff at a better price plus these cars last forever!!" in 36 reviews
- "Although their cars are a little more pricey than the others, you will be getting a well-made vehicle that will last a very long time." in 32 reviews
Most of my family have honda crv's and we all LOVE them! Never going back. I get car sick in most cars but not this one
Such a reliable car. This was my first car and has been in my possession for 5 years now. Never had any major problems.
Very worthy car. As long as u keep it up I don't have a newer model but the one I do have gets me to where I need to be
I love Honda--their cars are safe and well-made. I've never had any issues with it. Also the servicing has been great.
I have a 2003 Honda Accord exl and I could not be happier. My Honda is amazing and it still drives like its brand new.
Great cars. Great care packages. Last forever. No problems. Love my honda fit, reliable and gets Mr where I need to go.
I have a Honda Element 2004 and it is an amazing car. Love how durable it is with my kids and dogs! Great and reliable.
I think Hondas are very dependable, there's a reason why they're so popular. I just wish their models were more stylish
Love Hondas. Easy to work with/on. Rarely need repairs, and repairs are usually minimal. Best on gas ver reliable cars.
I will continue to purchase Honda vehicles. I love my 2009 Civic. It gets GREAT gas mileage, and works perfect for me.
Q & A
Would you rather have a Toyota or a Honda
What's the best type of Honda for a small family?
What model Honda would you like to have?
Do you prefer Honda or Hyundai?
I really want to know if this is a good brand??.... my car is super old I would love another!!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos