- "Got me everywhere in high school and had awesome gas mileage and never wanted to die I had almost 300.000 miles on that baby before I got rid of her. " in 155 reviews
- "ah this was the very first car I bought with my own money first it felt great the name Honda said it all then.The car was reliable the body was beautiful and the milage was great , she was good for me back then for 10 years without major problems and 113, miles later." in 102 reviews
- "This is my third one and I love everything about them, from the great gas mileage, to their design and over all craftsman." in 62 reviews
- "Used to have a Camry but my boyfriend works for honda so makes sense to have one seeing I get a lot of stuff at a better price plus these cars last forever!!" in 36 reviews
- "Although their cars are a little more pricey than the others, you will be getting a well-made vehicle that will last a very long time." in 32 reviews
We love our honda crv. Great gas mileage and many terrific features. My husband loves the table in the rear compartment
Best car brand! I have a 15 year old Honda Crv and it is still running great! for my next car I will get another Honda
Love the Hondas we've had. The durability is great, maintenance is easy, and we worry less about something going wrong.
Honda vehicles are great! Reliable, stylish and affordable. Like the features it offers and the drive nice and smooth.
Great all around cars, easy maintenance great mileage, awesome resale value and we still have a couple in the driveway.
I have had an Accord since 2011 and it's a model 2005. I am about to hit 108,000 miles and it still runs like a charm.
Been around for many years I hear that it's good on gas mileage other way you could have....it although I never had one
Such a great car ! Very affordable you can rent a car from here and make payments each month they have old and new cars
My honda is 12 years old and still world like a charm! It is held together by duct tape, but it will always be my baby.
I love my honda civic. It's cute and compact, but also super tough and good in the snow. I love the gas mileage I get.
Q & A
Would you rather have a Toyota or a Honda
What's the best type of Honda for a small family?
What model Honda would you like to have?
Do you prefer Honda or Hyundai?
I really want to know if this is a good brand??.... my car is super old I would love another!!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos