- "Got me everywhere in high school and had awesome gas mileage and never wanted to die I had almost 300.000 miles on that baby before I got rid of her. " in 155 reviews
- "ah this was the very first car I bought with my own money first it felt great the name Honda said it all then.The car was reliable the body was beautiful and the milage was great , she was good for me back then for 10 years without major problems and 113, miles later." in 102 reviews
- "This is my third one and I love everything about them, from the great gas mileage, to their design and over all craftsman." in 62 reviews
- "Used to have a Camry but my boyfriend works for honda so makes sense to have one seeing I get a lot of stuff at a better price plus these cars last forever!!" in 36 reviews
- "Although their cars are a little more pricey than the others, you will be getting a well-made vehicle that will last a very long time." in 32 reviews
Hondas are the best. Practical, reliable and comfortable. I have only had Honda cars and highly recommend them to anyone.
Hondas are the most reliable cars! The maintenance on Hondas are very affordable comparesd to more luxurious brand cars.
Both my Honda cars are Honda Accord. I love the stability of the car and the ease of driving. I don't have any complains.
I love my Honda! I may need to trade it in soon for a newer model, but it has served me well for being over 10 years old!
Great cars, I have a 99 civic that has never had any major problems. It's a one family car and almost 300k runs great!!!
I have a 2011 Honda Pilot it is perfect for my family of 8. It fits us all comfortably, it is safe, reliable & affordable
I absolutely love my Hondas! I've owned Accords, CRV's and Oddysseys! I couldn't imagine owning a different brand of car!
I love my honda. It has lasted a long time and it still is in good shape. It doesn't have any problems and lots of miles
Great car. Good gas mileage, up to date on new technology. I would recommend this car to anyone in the car buying market!
Hondas. They are reliable. They aren't joking when they say that they are built to last. I've had mine for 13 years now.
Q & A
Would you rather have a Toyota or a Honda
What's the best type of Honda for a small family?
What model Honda would you like to have?
Do you prefer Honda or Hyundai?
I really want to know if this is a good brand??.... my car is super old I would love another!!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos