- "Got me everywhere in high school and had awesome gas mileage and never wanted to die I had almost 300.000 miles on that baby before I got rid of her. " in 155 reviews
- "ah this was the very first car I bought with my own money first it felt great the name Honda said it all then.The car was reliable the body was beautiful and the milage was great , she was good for me back then for 10 years without major problems and 113, miles later." in 102 reviews
- "This is my third one and I love everything about them, from the great gas mileage, to their design and over all craftsman." in 62 reviews
- "Used to have a Camry but my boyfriend works for honda so makes sense to have one seeing I get a lot of stuff at a better price plus these cars last forever!!" in 36 reviews
- "Although their cars are a little more pricey than the others, you will be getting a well-made vehicle that will last a very long time." in 32 reviews
My brother is a big Honda lover. He has had the same Honda for about 4 years now an I swear it's been the best car ever!
Our family has owned four Honda accords. Can't rave about them enough. Reliable, sleek, good on gas, and incredibly safe.
I love my Honda. It's the best car I've ever had. I don't want to jinx myself but I haven't had a single problem from it.
Great car. Comfortable and with great space for the whole family. The parts are easy to find and great costumer service.
I love my Honda! It's so reliable and easy to drive and it has been good to me! I will always have a Honda in my life! :)
Honda is a good car company ! They're reliable and are priced fair and good! They last a while and are worth looking into!
They last longer and always good condition. It also something that it could be pass on to your kids or any family members
I have a 2002 honda accord. I love it. Ive had very few problems with it and it runs great even though its a 14 years old
Honda brand cars go on and on forever! Well over 200,000 miles per car. If they were more affordable, I would drive one.
I love honda. I had a civic since a few years ago, It lasted me so many years and i never really had any trouble with it.
Q & A
Would you rather have a Toyota or a Honda
What's the best type of Honda for a small family?
What model Honda would you like to have?
Do you prefer Honda or Hyundai?
I really want to know if this is a good brand??.... my car is super old I would love another!!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos