- "Got me everywhere in high school and had awesome gas mileage and never wanted to die I had almost 300.000 miles on that baby before I got rid of her. " in 155 reviews
- "ah this was the very first car I bought with my own money first it felt great the name Honda said it all then.The car was reliable the body was beautiful and the milage was great , she was good for me back then for 10 years without major problems and 113, miles later." in 102 reviews
- "This is my third one and I love everything about them, from the great gas mileage, to their design and over all craftsman." in 62 reviews
- "Used to have a Camry but my boyfriend works for honda so makes sense to have one seeing I get a lot of stuff at a better price plus these cars last forever!!" in 36 reviews
- "Although their cars are a little more pricey than the others, you will be getting a well-made vehicle that will last a very long time." in 32 reviews
You use less gas, its relaible, parts are cheap, and great looking models. Hondas also don't break down so eaisly ither.
We are a Honda family. The cars are reliable, safe, well made, look great, and most importantly have great resale value!!
I drive a 2007 Honda Accord with over 150,000 and there are usually no problems! I'm so surprised with the great quality
Hondas are great vehicles to have. They look nice, they are roomy, and a good amount of the cars have great gas mileage.
Almost every car I've owned was a Honda. I have a Honda Fit now and it is the best car to save gas on and very reliable.
Great vehicles. Safe as can be and really handle the road well. Even the older models have good lasting power and value.
My husband loved his Honda Accord. It gave him many great years until we had to upgrade to a bigger car for our daughter.
Love my CR-V. It's great in the snow and roomy for road trips, dump runs, or bringing things home from the garden store!
I have had my honda for years. It gets great gas mileage and it is completely reliable. i would not buy any other brand.
I love my car! It is good on gas and I drive a lot on the interstate and it really does a great job! These are great cars
Q & A
Would you rather have a Toyota or a Honda
What's the best type of Honda for a small family?
What model Honda would you like to have?
Do you prefer Honda or Hyundai?
I really want to know if this is a good brand??.... my car is super old I would love another!!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos