- "Got me everywhere in high school and had awesome gas mileage and never wanted to die I had almost 300.000 miles on that baby before I got rid of her. " in 155 reviews
- "ah this was the very first car I bought with my own money first it felt great the name Honda said it all then.The car was reliable the body was beautiful and the milage was great , she was good for me back then for 10 years without major problems and 113, miles later." in 102 reviews
- "This is my third one and I love everything about them, from the great gas mileage, to their design and over all craftsman." in 62 reviews
- "Used to have a Camry but my boyfriend works for honda so makes sense to have one seeing I get a lot of stuff at a better price plus these cars last forever!!" in 36 reviews
- "Although their cars are a little more pricey than the others, you will be getting a well-made vehicle that will last a very long time." in 32 reviews
Honda is a good car I had a civic but than my front headlights went out and my dealership would not help what so ever--
Honda is a very good brand. I used to drive a Honda civic 2000 SI with $20 I could fill my tank up. And I loved the vtec
Had a 2002 Honda Accord LX, didn't like the design nor the engine of the car, was slow and always had problems with it.
I love Honda They're very reliable mine it about 20 years old and higher mileage and its still running I call it my tank.
Love love love my Honda CR-V. Great gas mileage, enough storage in the back. And it is a 4-we which is great in the snow
Love Hondas! We had a Pilot and it was amazing, and now we have an Odyssey. Love that they are built well and last long!!
We own 2 different types of Hondas and they are amazing! We own a Honda CRV and a Honda Civic and they are great on gas.
I LOVE my honda civic. It is a 2007, gets great gas mileage, has a great stereo system, love the electronic speedometer.
Test drive one and you will see. They are great cars and hold up well. I'd recommend a Honda to everyone that I know.
Hondas are great cars! Affordable and long lasting. They'll last you forever if you care for them properly! I love mine!
Q & A
Would you rather have a Toyota or a Honda
What's the best type of Honda for a small family?
What model Honda would you like to have?
Do you prefer Honda or Hyundai?
I really want to know if this is a good brand??.... my car is super old I would love another!!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos