- "Got me everywhere in high school and had awesome gas mileage and never wanted to die I had almost 300.000 miles on that baby before I got rid of her. " in 155 reviews
- "ah this was the very first car I bought with my own money first it felt great the name Honda said it all then.The car was reliable the body was beautiful and the milage was great , she was good for me back then for 10 years without major problems and 113, miles later." in 102 reviews
- "This is my third one and I love everything about them, from the great gas mileage, to their design and over all craftsman." in 62 reviews
- "Used to have a Camry but my boyfriend works for honda so makes sense to have one seeing I get a lot of stuff at a better price plus these cars last forever!!" in 36 reviews
- "Although their cars are a little more pricey than the others, you will be getting a well-made vehicle that will last a very long time." in 32 reviews
Both me and my partner have civics. I especially love the fuel efficiency but we both have had trouble with the door locks.
Just love Hondas I recommend them to everyone was one of my first cars I've ever got run smooth enough space for everybody
Honda cars last a good while and they are definitely worth their value. They are good cars as long as you take care of them
I love my honda. ive had my 1992 honda accord since it was new. it gets me where i need to go safely and is a reliable car.
My first car ever was a 1994 Honda Accord with 200,000 miles on it. It lasted me 5 years! They just know how to make cars.
Honda is the only company that I will buy a car from! Gas-saver, reliable, comfortable....all around the best car company.
My first car ever was a Honda Accord. It was great on gas. Not to mention almost 25 years old and still running smooth!!
I love my Honda Pilot! It is perfect in every way! It is so comfortable and spacious. I get pretty good gas mileage too!
Love my Honda! Grew up with Hondas and don't know that I'll ever switch loyalties. It's at 280,000 and still going strong
I LOVE my new Honda CR-V! I've never had an suv before but this is so easy to drive and I feel extremely safe driving it.
Q & A
Would you rather have a Toyota or a Honda
What's the best type of Honda for a small family?
What model Honda would you like to have?
Do you prefer Honda or Hyundai?
I really want to know if this is a good brand??.... my car is super old I would love another!!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos