- "Got me everywhere in high school and had awesome gas mileage and never wanted to die I had almost 300.000 miles on that baby before I got rid of her. " in 155 reviews
- "ah this was the very first car I bought with my own money first it felt great the name Honda said it all then.The car was reliable the body was beautiful and the milage was great , she was good for me back then for 10 years without major problems and 113, miles later." in 102 reviews
- "This is my third one and I love everything about them, from the great gas mileage, to their design and over all craftsman." in 62 reviews
- "Used to have a Camry but my boyfriend works for honda so makes sense to have one seeing I get a lot of stuff at a better price plus these cars last forever!!" in 36 reviews
- "Although their cars are a little more pricey than the others, you will be getting a well-made vehicle that will last a very long time." in 32 reviews
I drive 2005 Honda Accord and I love it. I have barely needed any repairs and it runs like a dream. I am a loyal Honda fan!
I've always owned a Honda! I don't think I could ever buy another brand.. They're so reliable, fairly priced and beautiful!
This car brand is wonderful. It's the most reliable car brand I've ever owned. The service at the dealerships is always #1!
My brother owns a Honda Accord and it has lasted him years. The mileage is great! I love driving it because it's so smooth.
Great vehicles and easy to get service bullitens addressed . Cant say much else about them as each dealership is different
I love my Honda CR-V. It gets great mileage and is really comfortable. It can fit a lot of stuff. I just want a bigger suv.
Love Honda I drive a Mazda but mom has a Honda and if I was to get. New car it'd be hard to choice cuz they both are great
Don't like this car brand at all. A lot of Hondas are easy to steal. And so that means the security on it isn't that great
Good brand I had one and it got me everywhere I needed to go it was good on gas and just right for me .. Perfect first car
Both me and my partner have civics. I especially love the fuel efficiency but we both have had trouble with the door locks.
Q & A
Would you rather have a Toyota or a Honda
What's the best type of Honda for a small family?
What model Honda would you like to have?
Do you prefer Honda or Hyundai?
I really want to know if this is a good brand??.... my car is super old I would love another!!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos