- "Got me everywhere in high school and had awesome gas mileage and never wanted to die I had almost 300.000 miles on that baby before I got rid of her. " in 155 reviews
- "ah this was the very first car I bought with my own money first it felt great the name Honda said it all then.The car was reliable the body was beautiful and the milage was great , she was good for me back then for 10 years without major problems and 113, miles later." in 102 reviews
- "This is my third one and I love everything about them, from the great gas mileage, to their design and over all craftsman." in 62 reviews
- "Used to have a Camry but my boyfriend works for honda so makes sense to have one seeing I get a lot of stuff at a better price plus these cars last forever!!" in 36 reviews
- "Although their cars are a little more pricey than the others, you will be getting a well-made vehicle that will last a very long time." in 32 reviews
I have a Honda CR-V that I use to commute from home to college with. It gets good gas mileage and has all the necessities.
I really like this car. i have driven a Civic my entire life. I really like the size of the car and the great gas mileage.
I haven't owned a Honda, but I have driven a 2002 standard accord as well as a 2003 automatic civic. They both rode well.
I love my Honda!! I am currently driving my second car with Honda, and I absolutely love it! These cars are built to last.
Love my mini van and all is features ...heated seats dvd..drives likes a charm... this is my 3rd one... now driving a 2013
I loved loved loved my little Honda in high school! This thing took me everywhere and never let me down! Highly recommend!
I just bought my first car with Honda i love my new car and the features it comes with push start, reverse camera ,etc....
Currently driving my second Honda, a CRV. The gas mileage and roominess can't be beat. I've never had a maintenance issue!
Not that good in the snow. Now there's a recall because people were getting glass in their face when the airbag deployed.
Don't like this car brand at all. A lot of Hondas are easy to steal. And so that means the security on it isn't that great
Q & A
Would you rather have a Toyota or a Honda
What's the best type of Honda for a small family?
What model Honda would you like to have?
Do you prefer Honda or Hyundai?
I really want to know if this is a good brand??.... my car is super old I would love another!!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos