- "Got me everywhere in high school and had awesome gas mileage and never wanted to die I had almost 300.000 miles on that baby before I got rid of her. " in 155 reviews
- "ah this was the very first car I bought with my own money first it felt great the name Honda said it all then.The car was reliable the body was beautiful and the milage was great , she was good for me back then for 10 years without major problems and 113, miles later." in 102 reviews
- "This is my third one and I love everything about them, from the great gas mileage, to their design and over all craftsman." in 62 reviews
- "Used to have a Camry but my boyfriend works for honda so makes sense to have one seeing I get a lot of stuff at a better price plus these cars last forever!!" in 36 reviews
- "Although their cars are a little more pricey than the others, you will be getting a well-made vehicle that will last a very long time." in 32 reviews
Honda portable generators provide reliable power for recreation, industrial, and home use. From super quiet inverter ...
Great car! Excellent gas Mileage! I wish the seats were a bit more comfortable for long trips but that's my only complaint!
I don't know any guy who would not drive in a honda or any of my guy friends that have never owned one.Great investments!!
Honda is a really good brand, where im from everyone owns cars from the 90's and they are still going strong. Saves you gas
Great car! Great brand! Our family car is a Honda odysse and we've had it for a while now. It survived so many "trials" lol
Our Honda is almost 15 years old and it's still running great. Sure, it's getting a bit rusted in areas but it runs great.
My husband favorite make. He has own a Honda for as long as I can remember. His and my favorite our the Honda Civic Series.
Nothing but amazing times in my Honda. Nothing but smooth sailing and reliability! It's been a God-send to ride in this car
I've owned 3 Hondas! They are extremely reliable, affordable and have good gas mileage! You can't go wrong with a Honda!
We have a Honda van with a TV and it's good I can change the radio station with the TV and my parents drive it all the time
Q & A
Would you rather have a Toyota or a Honda
What's the best type of Honda for a small family?
What model Honda would you like to have?
Do you prefer Honda or Hyundai?
I really want to know if this is a good brand??.... my car is super old I would love another!!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos