- "Got me everywhere in high school and had awesome gas mileage and never wanted to die I had almost 300.000 miles on that baby before I got rid of her. " in 155 reviews
- "ah this was the very first car I bought with my own money first it felt great the name Honda said it all then.The car was reliable the body was beautiful and the milage was great , she was good for me back then for 10 years without major problems and 113, miles later." in 102 reviews
- "This is my third one and I love everything about them, from the great gas mileage, to their design and over all craftsman." in 62 reviews
- "Used to have a Camry but my boyfriend works for honda so makes sense to have one seeing I get a lot of stuff at a better price plus these cars last forever!!" in 36 reviews
- "Although their cars are a little more pricey than the others, you will be getting a well-made vehicle that will last a very long time." in 32 reviews
We purchased a used Honda CRV for our family car. It drives smooth and has low maintenance. Over all we are happy with it.
I've had two hondas. I love them but I think my next car will be a different make. The dealership overcharges for services
Best car motors and good on gas even the older ones are good to bad those are the ones that people now and days steal most.
Very dependable and gas friendly car. Interior and exterior of the car is beautiful. Definitely would recommend to anyone.
I drive 2005 Honda Accord and I love it. I have barely needed any repairs and it runs like a dream. I am a loyal Honda fan!
Good car, good company. When taking car to get a check up or replace Somthing they are nice and friendly. Always of help 👍
Very affordable, well made cars. We've owned a few older models and they have been some of the most reliable cars we've had
Just recently bought a Honda and so far, I haven't had any problems! Great gas mileage, great look, and overall great car.
I love my Honda Pilot. I feel so safe in it and all of my family (3 kids) fit in it perfectly, with lots of room to spare!
I love my Honda. It is my first car and I have had it for 7 years. Never has broken down I plan on driving it until it dies
Q & A
Would you rather have a Toyota or a Honda
What's the best type of Honda for a small family?
What model Honda would you like to have?
Do you prefer Honda or Hyundai?
I really want to know if this is a good brand??.... my car is super old I would love another!!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos