- "Got me everywhere in high school and had awesome gas mileage and never wanted to die I had almost 300.000 miles on that baby before I got rid of her. " in 155 reviews
- "ah this was the very first car I bought with my own money first it felt great the name Honda said it all then.The car was reliable the body was beautiful and the milage was great , she was good for me back then for 10 years without major problems and 113, miles later." in 102 reviews
- "This is my third one and I love everything about them, from the great gas mileage, to their design and over all craftsman." in 62 reviews
- "Used to have a Camry but my boyfriend works for honda so makes sense to have one seeing I get a lot of stuff at a better price plus these cars last forever!!" in 36 reviews
- "Although their cars are a little more pricey than the others, you will be getting a well-made vehicle that will last a very long time." in 32 reviews
I love my car. It's an 04 and with general maintenance I have never had any problems. My next car will be a Honda as well.
We have a Honda Odessey and we love it. It's perfect for a young family. It's comfortable and feels like a luxury vehicle.
Hondas are awesome i myself own a silver 4 door hobda civic it is amazing and reliable weve tooken so many trips in our car
I just got my pilot and I must say I love it. My daughter loves the bucket seats in the second row and the blue ray player.
I have a Honda Del Sol. I love it, despite it's small, I would never trade it. Very good on gas, needs very little repair!
We have a honda cr-v. I love that it's roomy enough but not too big. It's a great family car and it's good on gas mileage.
Super reliable brand of cars that last many many years. I've had my Honda since 2007 and it's in perfect running condition.
I love the 2015 Honda Civic. The price is reasonable and you're getting a sedan that will last for years with great milage!
I don't know about cars but Honda makes great everything else. Love the four wheelers especially the big red three wheeler.
Extremely safe! Runs smoothly and have never had issues in the 3 years o. Ownership and would really recommend to a friend
Q & A
Would you rather have a Toyota or a Honda
What's the best type of Honda for a small family?
What model Honda would you like to have?
Do you prefer Honda or Hyundai?
I really want to know if this is a good brand??.... my car is super old I would love another!!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos