- "Got me everywhere in high school and had awesome gas mileage and never wanted to die I had almost 300.000 miles on that baby before I got rid of her. " in 155 reviews
- "ah this was the very first car I bought with my own money first it felt great the name Honda said it all then.The car was reliable the body was beautiful and the milage was great , she was good for me back then for 10 years without major problems and 113, miles later." in 102 reviews
- "This is my third one and I love everything about them, from the great gas mileage, to their design and over all craftsman." in 62 reviews
- "Used to have a Camry but my boyfriend works for honda so makes sense to have one seeing I get a lot of stuff at a better price plus these cars last forever!!" in 36 reviews
- "Although their cars are a little more pricey than the others, you will be getting a well-made vehicle that will last a very long time." in 32 reviews
I love my Honda Accord. I plan on driving this car into the ground, and I will get another Honda when it's time to trade up.
My family and I always had Honda cars. They have good gas mileage, the costumer service is really good and works really well.
I drive a Honda Civic and I love my baby! Anyone who knows anything about cars should know how amazing this line of cars is!
Many of my family members as well as friends own a Honda and they love it. They always say its a sever on Gas and runs great!
I love my car! I have owned two hondas, they are a wonderful brand. I have had no issues with ether vehicle that I have owned
I've owned 3 Hondas in my lifetime, 2 accords and now an Odyssey. They are very reliable and the resell value is incredible!
I love my Honda!!! It has great gas mileage, and an awesome safety rating! It's the perfect car to get around the city in!
I love my honda CRV 06. It is very roomy and i can fit tons of people. I updated my radio and a few things. I love my honda
The only reasons i like Hondas is very simple. Just because the parts are easy to find, and you get a lot of miles in them.
Love my 2005 CRV so much we are keeping in the family and passing it down to our daughter. It's been reliable for 11 years!
Q & A
Would you rather have a Toyota or a Honda
What's the best type of Honda for a small family?
What model Honda would you like to have?
Do you prefer Honda or Hyundai?
I really want to know if this is a good brand??.... my car is super old I would love another!!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos