- "Got me everywhere in high school and had awesome gas mileage and never wanted to die I had almost 300.000 miles on that baby before I got rid of her. " in 155 reviews
- "ah this was the very first car I bought with my own money first it felt great the name Honda said it all then.The car was reliable the body was beautiful and the milage was great , she was good for me back then for 10 years without major problems and 113, miles later." in 102 reviews
- "This is my third one and I love everything about them, from the great gas mileage, to their design and over all craftsman." in 62 reviews
- "Used to have a Camry but my boyfriend works for honda so makes sense to have one seeing I get a lot of stuff at a better price plus these cars last forever!!" in 36 reviews
- "Although their cars are a little more pricey than the others, you will be getting a well-made vehicle that will last a very long time." in 32 reviews
I’ve never personally been a fan of Honda’s but they are typically reliable and hold their value which makes for nice resale!
Hondas are amazing on gas! You rarely ever have to put gas into the tank because it lasts so long! Great car for a first car.
I've been driving Hondas for almost 15 years. Best cars out there. Affordable, loads of space, and low maintenance. Love it!
I Got My Start With A 1995 Honda Accord And Have Worked My Way Up Too A 2014 Civic. Top Quality Cars Known For Speed & Style.
I have a Civic an it;s a good, reliable car. It gets the job done without too many bells and whistles. Good gas mileage, too.
Got me from high school to end of college and then 2years into my first job that actually paid good money. Great gas mileage
Love honda. Their cars are very reliable and sturdy. Can get a great amount of miles on your car before maintenance problems.
My Honda is amazing! They last forever and are great on gas! I've owned a couple and they are by far one of my favorite cars
Had a honda for a few month, Best car ever. Cheap affordable and reliable and very nice. They have made such great progress.
Q & A
Would you rather have a Toyota or a Honda
What's the best type of Honda for a small family?
What model Honda would you like to have?
Do you prefer Honda or Hyundai?
I really want to know if this is a good brand??.... my car is super old I would love another!!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos