- "Got me everywhere in high school and had awesome gas mileage and never wanted to die I had almost 300.000 miles on that baby before I got rid of her. " in 155 reviews
- "ah this was the very first car I bought with my own money first it felt great the name Honda said it all then.The car was reliable the body was beautiful and the milage was great , she was good for me back then for 10 years without major problems and 113, miles later." in 102 reviews
- "This is my third one and I love everything about them, from the great gas mileage, to their design and over all craftsman." in 62 reviews
- "Used to have a Camry but my boyfriend works for honda so makes sense to have one seeing I get a lot of stuff at a better price plus these cars last forever!!" in 36 reviews
- "Although their cars are a little more pricey than the others, you will be getting a well-made vehicle that will last a very long time." in 32 reviews
My Honda is amazing. 2003 Civic with 165000 miles that are all mine. Great gas mileage, comfortable ride and it hugs corners.
I've been extremely happy with both of my CRV purchases. Honda service has been excellent and my car has been very reliable.
Honda is a trustworthy car. They often are good economical cars. They lifetime is great and they normally get great mileage.
I have a honda civic 2001 and I'm a college student I'm lucky to drive a honda. i don't spend money on fixing my car at all.
Honda CRV is great. I have over 100K miles and it still handles with ease. The maintenance is low and it is a great vehicle.
I am and probably will be a Honda girl for life. Currently driving a 1999 Honda CR-V with 229k miles and still going strong!
Had a Honda Civic years ago and loved it, only reason I do not have one now is because I needed something better in the snow!
Honda is my car of choice! They run beautifully and I love the car designs they have! It is worth every penny having a Honda!
I used to love Hondas and their durability....but the last few years they don't seem to be made as well as they used to be :(
The best car maker! Totally reliable (so as long as you keep up with servicing)! Great gas mileage! They are worth the money!
Q & A
Would you rather have a Toyota or a Honda
What's the best type of Honda for a small family?
What model Honda would you like to have?
Do you prefer Honda or Hyundai?
I really want to know if this is a good brand??.... my car is super old I would love another!!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos