- "Got me everywhere in high school and had awesome gas mileage and never wanted to die I had almost 300.000 miles on that baby before I got rid of her. " in 155 reviews
- "ah this was the very first car I bought with my own money first it felt great the name Honda said it all then.The car was reliable the body was beautiful and the milage was great , she was good for me back then for 10 years without major problems and 113, miles later." in 102 reviews
- "This is my third one and I love everything about them, from the great gas mileage, to their design and over all craftsman." in 62 reviews
- "Used to have a Camry but my boyfriend works for honda so makes sense to have one seeing I get a lot of stuff at a better price plus these cars last forever!!" in 36 reviews
- "Although their cars are a little more pricey than the others, you will be getting a well-made vehicle that will last a very long time." in 32 reviews
My bf has a honda for a few years and it's built to last. 1. Gas saver 2. Strong body 3. Affordable compared to other cars
I am and probably will be a Honda girl for life. Currently driving a 1999 Honda CR-V with 229k miles and still going strong!
Love my 2002 Honda Accord it has been with me ever since I started driving and it has definitely been trustworthy ever since!
I've been extremely happy with both of my CRV purchases. Honda service has been excellent and my car has been very reliable.
Love Honda grew up around hondAs learned how to dri e in a honda , their also very good with gas . lets just say their great
Love my Honda Pilot! Have had a few issues with it lately but it's a fairly old car and hasn't had many issues until lately.
I used to love Hondas and their durability....but the last few years they don't seem to be made as well as they used to be :(
Hondas are amazing on gas! You rarely ever have to put gas into the tank because it lasts so long! Great car for a first car.
I've been driving Hondas for almost 15 years. Best cars out there. Affordable, loads of space, and low maintenance. Love it!
Honda is such a good brand of car . I would definitely recommend buy a car that is Honda model it last long and cheap on gas
Q & A
Would you rather have a Toyota or a Honda
What's the best type of Honda for a small family?
What model Honda would you like to have?
Do you prefer Honda or Hyundai?
I really want to know if this is a good brand??.... my car is super old I would love another!!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos