- "Got me everywhere in high school and had awesome gas mileage and never wanted to die I had almost 300.000 miles on that baby before I got rid of her. " in 155 reviews
- "ah this was the very first car I bought with my own money first it felt great the name Honda said it all then.The car was reliable the body was beautiful and the milage was great , she was good for me back then for 10 years without major problems and 113, miles later." in 102 reviews
- "This is my third one and I love everything about them, from the great gas mileage, to their design and over all craftsman." in 62 reviews
- "Used to have a Camry but my boyfriend works for honda so makes sense to have one seeing I get a lot of stuff at a better price plus these cars last forever!!" in 36 reviews
- "Although their cars are a little more pricey than the others, you will be getting a well-made vehicle that will last a very long time." in 32 reviews
Love Honda grew up around hondAs learned how to dri e in a honda , their also very good with gas . lets just say their great
Have had a Honda since high school and love the company. Gets me where I need to go and they have some faaaancy looking cars
My first car was a 2002 Honda Civic, and it was perfect. I never had any issues, great gas mileage, and great resale value.
I own a Honda ridgeline and it has 200,500 miles on it, going strong! Just with a bit of maintenance work she is good as new.
My 1st car I would recommend as a great starter car because it's reliable and cheap to repair and not to mention good on gas
I like very my honda. It reliable and is the perfect family car for us. It drives smooth and I've had no issues in owning it
I've never had a Honda I didn't love! The pilot is perfect for our tall family of 5. It's safe, reliable, and fuel efficient.
I have had a Honda since I turned 16. I have never had any problems with my Civic or the CRV I currently drive. I love Honda!
My first car! Hondas have great gas mileage and last forever as long as you take care of your car. Definitely the way to go.
We have a Honda CR-V. It has been the best car we've owned. We plan to stay in the honda family when purchasing our next car.
Q & A
Would you rather have a Toyota or a Honda
What's the best type of Honda for a small family?
What model Honda would you like to have?
Do you prefer Honda or Hyundai?
I really want to know if this is a good brand??.... my car is super old I would love another!!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos