- "Got me everywhere in high school and had awesome gas mileage and never wanted to die I had almost 300.000 miles on that baby before I got rid of her. " in 155 reviews
- "ah this was the very first car I bought with my own money first it felt great the name Honda said it all then.The car was reliable the body was beautiful and the milage was great , she was good for me back then for 10 years without major problems and 113, miles later." in 102 reviews
- "This is my third one and I love everything about them, from the great gas mileage, to their design and over all craftsman." in 62 reviews
- "Used to have a Camry but my boyfriend works for honda so makes sense to have one seeing I get a lot of stuff at a better price plus these cars last forever!!" in 36 reviews
- "Although their cars are a little more pricey than the others, you will be getting a well-made vehicle that will last a very long time." in 32 reviews
Hondas are okay. They are kinda boring and everyone thinks the civic is the fastest car but I think there are better out there.
Love both my Hondas they are always working well! I have never had a problem with either of my cars! Honda is my trusted brand.
Love my 2013 Honda CRV. Perfect family car for myself, husband, and child. Saves me a lot on gas mileage. Very dependable car.
I own a Honda Accord lxi. It's a 2 door manual from 1988. The dang thing is older than I am but runs like new! I love my Honda.
Great car. Bought a CRV in 2008, used but still in great condition. Definitely worth a shot, if you're in the market for a car.
I ❤️ my Honda Accord. I will drive it till the wheels fall off. Now that I have a family hope to get into the Odyssey one day.
I've only owned Hondas. Three in a row. Wonderful cars, great gas mileage, hardly any problems other than typical maintenance!
Hondas Are Excellent Cars For New And Old Drivers, They Do Great On Gas And Run Longer Then A Lot Of Other Cars. Love My Honda.
Omg what can I say about Honda these cars are simply amazing! They're reliable and if taken care of they seem to last forever!
Still driving and loving my 2010 Honda CR-V. It's sporty, roomy, and great for traveling or just hauling the kids around town.
Q & A
Would you rather have a Toyota or a Honda
What's the best type of Honda for a small family?
What model Honda would you like to have?
Do you prefer Honda or Hyundai?
I really want to know if this is a good brand??.... my car is super old I would love another!!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos