- "Got me everywhere in high school and had awesome gas mileage and never wanted to die I had almost 300.000 miles on that baby before I got rid of her. " in 155 reviews
- "ah this was the very first car I bought with my own money first it felt great the name Honda said it all then.The car was reliable the body was beautiful and the milage was great , she was good for me back then for 10 years without major problems and 113, miles later." in 102 reviews
- "This is my third one and I love everything about them, from the great gas mileage, to their design and over all craftsman." in 62 reviews
- "Used to have a Camry but my boyfriend works for honda so makes sense to have one seeing I get a lot of stuff at a better price plus these cars last forever!!" in 36 reviews
- "Although their cars are a little more pricey than the others, you will be getting a well-made vehicle that will last a very long time." in 32 reviews
I love my Honda Pilot. I get good gas mileage. I can fit 8 people in my SUV. my car is over 10 years old and still runs great.
We have a 2015 honda pilot and we love it. Lots of room, very comfortable, user friendly and kid friendly. Perfect for a family
I've had this car for 7 years and it still drives like it's brand new. It has great trunk space and has been a great first car.
I have a Honda Civic 2013. Great car and really good gas mileage. Made a road trip from Louisiana to Wyoming without one issue
I love my Honda Accord and I love Honda's in general. They're safe, reliable which are important to me bc I'm a nervous driver.
I love my Honda. It very rarely has problems and holds it's value like no other brand. They should cost way more than they do.
Of the best car agencies, in terms of quality is very good, affordable prices!The cars of this agency last a lot are very good!
I love my CR-Z. It's the perfect size for my daily lonely commute and I have not ran into any problems so far. *knock on wood*
Honda are some reliable cars and gas saver. My mom brought me a Honda and that car was a 2008 and I long had to change a tire.
Honda cars are durable and seriously last forever. Getting service at a Honda dealership takes forever so make an appoint ment
Q & A
Would you rather have a Toyota or a Honda
What's the best type of Honda for a small family?
What model Honda would you like to have?
Do you prefer Honda or Hyundai?
I really want to know if this is a good brand??.... my car is super old I would love another!!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos