- "Got me everywhere in high school and had awesome gas mileage and never wanted to die I had almost 300.000 miles on that baby before I got rid of her. " in 155 reviews
- "ah this was the very first car I bought with my own money first it felt great the name Honda said it all then.The car was reliable the body was beautiful and the milage was great , she was good for me back then for 10 years without major problems and 113, miles later." in 102 reviews
- "This is my third one and I love everything about them, from the great gas mileage, to their design and over all craftsman." in 62 reviews
- "Used to have a Camry but my boyfriend works for honda so makes sense to have one seeing I get a lot of stuff at a better price plus these cars last forever!!" in 36 reviews
- "Although their cars are a little more pricey than the others, you will be getting a well-made vehicle that will last a very long time." in 32 reviews
I really like Hondas, I think they are very reliable & nice cars. My dad has actually own maybe 4 Honda's. They are good cars!
I bought a Honda Fit 2013 and can not stop raving about the car. Its functional, roomier then it looks and Wonderful on Gas!!!
I own a 2005 honda accord and i love it. I have never been disappointed in my car and I rely on my navigation system daily lol.
One of my favorite cars! Definitely worth buying one! They run great and for years! They look great, have good safety ratings.
La mayoría de mis familiares conducen autos de esta marca! Son fáciles de mantener, ya que sus piezas son fáciles de encontrar
Great car. gas milage is fabulous. feels like a really sturdy car when you're driving it and you feel completely safe. love it!
All we drive is Hondas. They can go forever and my husband can fix anything. Parts are always cheap and they hold their value!
I love my Honda it's a accord 2012...I love my car very good on gas and can go miles from home with out filling it back up.....
Most people drive honda. It saves ur money from buying a gas. Easy to maintance and safe. And cheap compare to american brands
I've had a minivan for 10 plus years and it's still running strong. Super pleased with Honda and there's been no problems yet!
Q & A
Would you rather have a Toyota or a Honda
What's the best type of Honda for a small family?
What model Honda would you like to have?
Do you prefer Honda or Hyundai?
I really want to know if this is a good brand??.... my car is super old I would love another!!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos