- "Got me everywhere in high school and had awesome gas mileage and never wanted to die I had almost 300.000 miles on that baby before I got rid of her. " in 155 reviews
- "ah this was the very first car I bought with my own money first it felt great the name Honda said it all then.The car was reliable the body was beautiful and the milage was great , she was good for me back then for 10 years without major problems and 113, miles later." in 102 reviews
- "This is my third one and I love everything about them, from the great gas mileage, to their design and over all craftsman." in 62 reviews
- "Used to have a Camry but my boyfriend works for honda so makes sense to have one seeing I get a lot of stuff at a better price plus these cars last forever!!" in 36 reviews
- "Although their cars are a little more pricey than the others, you will be getting a well-made vehicle that will last a very long time." in 32 reviews
Never fails except a tire blow once other than that I drive all the time 2 long distance trips weekly and it runs like a breeze
Usuallu my cars are from honda, i like this company alot. named my honda CRV Jeffrey. i don't have him at school with me though
Hondas are wonderful, reliable cars! My family has had several Hondas, and they have all lasted a long time with few problems.
The most reliable cars! Maintenance is easy, parts are cheap and easy to find. I wouldn't own any other car as my daily driver.
I am in love with Honda vehicles, they are very dependable and inexpensive to fix and most importantly they are great on gas!!
My 2012 cr-v is an amazing car! great, reliable brand. would definitely recommend to anyone who is in the marker for a new car.
My husband has a Honda Civic we drive it everywhere we go. It gets great gas mileage and rides smooth on even the worst roads.
I traded my 05 for a 08 4 door I never had a problem. Just oil changes and tires. Love honda cant say anything bad about honda
I love my Honda Accord! Such a great car for a teen like me. It gets great gas mileage and feels very comfortable to drive in.
I drive a honda and they are great cars. I have had my honda for about 10 years and its been durable to the max. Love my car.
Q & A
Would you rather have a Toyota or a Honda
What's the best type of Honda for a small family?
What model Honda would you like to have?
Do you prefer Honda or Hyundai?
I really want to know if this is a good brand??.... my car is super old I would love another!!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos