- "Got me everywhere in high school and had awesome gas mileage and never wanted to die I had almost 300.000 miles on that baby before I got rid of her. " in 155 reviews
- "ah this was the very first car I bought with my own money first it felt great the name Honda said it all then.The car was reliable the body was beautiful and the milage was great , she was good for me back then for 10 years without major problems and 113, miles later." in 102 reviews
- "This is my third one and I love everything about them, from the great gas mileage, to their design and over all craftsman." in 62 reviews
- "Used to have a Camry but my boyfriend works for honda so makes sense to have one seeing I get a lot of stuff at a better price plus these cars last forever!!" in 36 reviews
- "Although their cars are a little more pricey than the others, you will be getting a well-made vehicle that will last a very long time." in 32 reviews
Hondas are wonderful, reliable cars! My family has had several Hondas, and they have all lasted a long time with few problems.
Even though my car is an old edition, the engine works perfectly fine. It is very rare when I have to take it to the mechanic.
My husband has a Honda Civic we drive it everywhere we go. It gets great gas mileage and rides smooth on even the worst roads.
Omg, I have to say Hondas are the best cars ever. I don't know if its because I'm Spanish but totally don't regret buying one.
I love my Honda Accord! Such a great car for a teen like me. It gets great gas mileage and feels very comfortable to drive in.
The most reliable cars! Maintenance is easy, parts are cheap and easy to find. I wouldn't own any other car as my daily driver.
I really like Hondas, I think they are very reliable & nice cars. My dad has actually own maybe 4 Honda's. They are good cars!
Best car ever!!! Amazing gas mileage and gadgets. It is so perfect! I am so obsessed with my car. After all it is a race car.
I own a 2005 honda accord and i love it. I have never been disappointed in my car and I rely on my navigation system daily lol.
One of my favorite cars! Definitely worth buying one! They run great and for years! They look great, have good safety ratings.
Q & A
Would you rather have a Toyota or a Honda
What's the best type of Honda for a small family?
What model Honda would you like to have?
Do you prefer Honda or Hyundai?
I really want to know if this is a good brand??.... my car is super old I would love another!!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos