- "Got me everywhere in high school and had awesome gas mileage and never wanted to die I had almost 300.000 miles on that baby before I got rid of her. " in 155 reviews
- "ah this was the very first car I bought with my own money first it felt great the name Honda said it all then.The car was reliable the body was beautiful and the milage was great , she was good for me back then for 10 years without major problems and 113, miles later." in 102 reviews
- "This is my third one and I love everything about them, from the great gas mileage, to their design and over all craftsman." in 62 reviews
- "Used to have a Camry but my boyfriend works for honda so makes sense to have one seeing I get a lot of stuff at a better price plus these cars last forever!!" in 36 reviews
- "Although their cars are a little more pricey than the others, you will be getting a well-made vehicle that will last a very long time." in 32 reviews
I have a Honda Accord, 2009 model. In my opinion, Honda's are great cars and run a long time with proper up keep and maintenance.
Had an element and loved Honda so much that when it was time to upgrade I stayed with Honda,,I now drive a Pilot and I love it!!
My first car was a Honda Accord. Last 12 years and then some before we sold it. Truly a great, safe, reliable and affordable car
Love our Honda it is great on gas and the room we have in it is amazing! Love the room for groceries or traveling that it allows.
Honda's are the best! very reliable and gas friendly. They outlast a lot of other companies. Both cars in my household are hondas
We have a 1998 Honda Accord and it's been the best car we have ever owned! It gets awesome gas millage and it can take a beating
I will always buy Honda. They are the best and most reliable cars. I have never disappointed. I would never buy an American car.
We have owned a Honda in the past and we loved it. There were hardly any car troubles and if there were, they were easily fixed.
My husband got a Honda Civic Almost three years ago and we love it! He travels a lot of miles for work and this was a great fit!
I love my Honda! Even though I have an old car, it still has so many good features. Fuel economy is great and it's fun to drive.
Q & A
Would you rather have a Toyota or a Honda
What's the best type of Honda for a small family?
What model Honda would you like to have?
Do you prefer Honda or Hyundai?
I really want to know if this is a good brand??.... my car is super old I would love another!!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos