- "Got me everywhere in high school and had awesome gas mileage and never wanted to die I had almost 300.000 miles on that baby before I got rid of her. " in 155 reviews
- "ah this was the very first car I bought with my own money first it felt great the name Honda said it all then.The car was reliable the body was beautiful and the milage was great , she was good for me back then for 10 years without major problems and 113, miles later." in 102 reviews
- "This is my third one and I love everything about them, from the great gas mileage, to their design and over all craftsman." in 62 reviews
- "Used to have a Camry but my boyfriend works for honda so makes sense to have one seeing I get a lot of stuff at a better price plus these cars last forever!!" in 36 reviews
- "Although their cars are a little more pricey than the others, you will be getting a well-made vehicle that will last a very long time." in 32 reviews
Hondas are very reliable and last for YEARS! Both of my parents have owned a Honda for a long time and still works like a charm!
We had a Honda Accord for a long time and I have to say it was the best ,car I have ever owned. It was reliable and good on gsas.
My boyfriend talked me into buying a 96 Honda Civic 5 speed and I did not regret it. It's such a reliable car and amazing on gas!
Many memories made with cars of Honda. Tears, joy, happiness, love and success cars of this brand have witness in my life. <3 :3
I have had 3 Honda vehicles that I have put over 250,000 miles on. I am completely loyal to the quality and resale value of Honda
This is my 2nd Honda in my life. I love the gas mileage. Although this one has been giving me issues, I may go with another one.
I love my 2014 Honda sport accord it still runs as new (as it should!) and it gets great gas miles been really helpful in traffic
I have a 2011 Honda CR-Z & I absolutely love it. I love the idea of a Sport Hybrid & being able to choose between driving modes.
I love my Honda! I have driven a Honda Civic for all of my years driving! It is so reliable, great gas mileage, easy to maneuver.
These cars are very reliable and start at a decent price. Even though I purchased a lower model car it has great quality material
Q & A
Would you rather have a Toyota or a Honda
What's the best type of Honda for a small family?
What model Honda would you like to have?
Do you prefer Honda or Hyundai?
I really want to know if this is a good brand??.... my car is super old I would love another!!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos