- "Got me everywhere in high school and had awesome gas mileage and never wanted to die I had almost 300.000 miles on that baby before I got rid of her. " in 155 reviews
- "ah this was the very first car I bought with my own money first it felt great the name Honda said it all then.The car was reliable the body was beautiful and the milage was great , she was good for me back then for 10 years without major problems and 113, miles later." in 102 reviews
- "This is my third one and I love everything about them, from the great gas mileage, to their design and over all craftsman." in 62 reviews
- "Used to have a Camry but my boyfriend works for honda so makes sense to have one seeing I get a lot of stuff at a better price plus these cars last forever!!" in 36 reviews
- "Although their cars are a little more pricey than the others, you will be getting a well-made vehicle that will last a very long time." in 32 reviews
A totally reliable brand. These cars always last for hundreds and thousands of miles and are pretty gas efficient! I drive a Honda!
A very liable handy car one that I would recommend for first time drivers. They come in various styles and options yo choose from.
He tenido antes honda súper ahorrativo en gasolina, y súper confiable, lo usaba todos los días, Honda lo recomiendo a ojos cerrados
My uncle recently purchased a newer honda don't know the name but he loves his car. Good on gas and tats wat he was looking for
Honda really does make great cars. My Honda Civic is a 2002. It has has little to very few issues. Runs great. I feel safe in it.
I have a Honda accord. This is the best and most reliable car I've ever had. It's great on gas and maintenance. I love my Honda!
I am a very loyal Honda user. I have had two cars in my life and both have been civics. They are so reliable and easy to maintain
LOVE my CRV. Drives great, few problems, great gas mileage, and all the space of an SUV without being a monster to park/navugate
Love Honda vehicles. Drove my Honda Civic for 10 years and it never did wrong by me. Such a sturdy vehicle with not many problems
I have a 2011 Honda CR-Z & I absolutely love it. I love the idea of a Sport Hybrid & being able to choose between driving modes.
Q & A
Would you rather have a Toyota or a Honda
What's the best type of Honda for a small family?
What model Honda would you like to have?
Do you prefer Honda or Hyundai?
I really want to know if this is a good brand??.... my car is super old I would love another!!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos