- "Got me everywhere in high school and had awesome gas mileage and never wanted to die I had almost 300.000 miles on that baby before I got rid of her. " in 155 reviews
- "ah this was the very first car I bought with my own money first it felt great the name Honda said it all then.The car was reliable the body was beautiful and the milage was great , she was good for me back then for 10 years without major problems and 113, miles later." in 102 reviews
- "This is my third one and I love everything about them, from the great gas mileage, to their design and over all craftsman." in 62 reviews
- "Used to have a Camry but my boyfriend works for honda so makes sense to have one seeing I get a lot of stuff at a better price plus these cars last forever!!" in 36 reviews
- "Although their cars are a little more pricey than the others, you will be getting a well-made vehicle that will last a very long time." in 32 reviews
New car are a lil over priced and matiance is expesive but made to last with a great crash test ratting good for familys with kids
I love my Honda am so happy with it I'm so comfortable in it I have nothing bad to say about Honda. It hasn't given me any trouble
Amazing car!!!! in my country the most of the cars are from HONDA , are confi, easy to find some mechanic solutions, its very good
Bought my 1997 Honda in 1998 and it's still running with over 300k miles. Never a a headache to speak of with regular maintenance.
I love Hondas I own a Honda Accord and my husband a Honda Civic my dad also owns a Honda I guess you can say we are a Honda family
Hondas are the most solid car around! We have had so many less problems with our Honda than other cars and they are so affordable!
My family has had Hondas for many years. They are very reliable and sturdy cars. I can attest to this because I have a Honda Civic!
I have a Honda Pilot 4WD. I like it. It gets me places. So easy to drive and rely on. Hope to upgrade soon, but I do like this car
I love my 2002 Honda Civic! I can get 319 miles from full to empty and I pay around $20 to fill up on a good day. Super great car.
I love my Honda CRV! I bought mine new is 2012 and have had limited issues with it. Runs great, good on gas, and very comfortable!
Q & A
Would you rather have a Toyota or a Honda
What's the best type of Honda for a small family?
What model Honda would you like to have?
Do you prefer Honda or Hyundai?
I really want to know if this is a good brand??.... my car is super old I would love another!!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos