- "Got me everywhere in high school and had awesome gas mileage and never wanted to die I had almost 300.000 miles on that baby before I got rid of her. " in 155 reviews
- "ah this was the very first car I bought with my own money first it felt great the name Honda said it all then.The car was reliable the body was beautiful and the milage was great , she was good for me back then for 10 years without major problems and 113, miles later." in 102 reviews
- "This is my third one and I love everything about them, from the great gas mileage, to their design and over all craftsman." in 62 reviews
- "Used to have a Camry but my boyfriend works for honda so makes sense to have one seeing I get a lot of stuff at a better price plus these cars last forever!!" in 36 reviews
- "Although their cars are a little more pricey than the others, you will be getting a well-made vehicle that will last a very long time." in 32 reviews
Best reliable car, if ever needing to be fixed it's an easy fix. They perform great look great. They are also the best cars to mod.
He tenido antes honda súper ahorrativo en gasolina, y súper confiable, lo usaba todos los días, Honda lo recomiendo a ojos cerrados
These cars are long last. You can really drive these cars into the ground. But they aren't as in the times as other car companies.
Always a trustworthy brand and car, I've never had any issues with my Honda's like I've had with other cars I've owned in the past!
My family is a Honda family! They're nice, reliable cars that have never broken down on us yet, and our oldest car is 15 years old.
I really like this car brand their cars are of great quality and last a long time. They are very affordable compared to other cars
This is a good make of a vehicle. It is sturdy and low maintenance. My family has always drove hondas. They last a really long time
Beautiful and reliable. There are some technology somethings i still do not know how to use and i wish it worked better with siri.
Great service. Low maintenance costs. All I've needed is an oil change. Runs smooth. No issues. So far it has been a great vehicle.
I have a 1993 Honda del Sol. It's my first car to own. I've had two so far. I love Honda and will always be a faithful Honda buyer.
Q & A
Would you rather have a Toyota or a Honda
What's the best type of Honda for a small family?
What model Honda would you like to have?
Do you prefer Honda or Hyundai?
I really want to know if this is a good brand??.... my car is super old I would love another!!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos