- "Got me everywhere in high school and had awesome gas mileage and never wanted to die I had almost 300.000 miles on that baby before I got rid of her. " in 155 reviews
- "ah this was the very first car I bought with my own money first it felt great the name Honda said it all then.The car was reliable the body was beautiful and the milage was great , she was good for me back then for 10 years without major problems and 113, miles later." in 102 reviews
- "This is my third one and I love everything about them, from the great gas mileage, to their design and over all craftsman." in 62 reviews
- "Used to have a Camry but my boyfriend works for honda so makes sense to have one seeing I get a lot of stuff at a better price plus these cars last forever!!" in 36 reviews
- "Although their cars are a little more pricey than the others, you will be getting a well-made vehicle that will last a very long time." in 32 reviews
Great cars, great gas mileage, very reliable. They run for much longer than the average car on the road. Worth the money put into it.
Love our Honda oddessy. It's great for a large family and perfectly planned out with all the smart compartments a family could need!
Oh Honda where do I begin, Honda is just great , saves you alot on gas ! & fixing whatever isn't even expensive . This is my bfs fav!
Haven't had a Honda in a few years but our previous cars were great. We never had major issues with them and they drove really well!
I am an incredibly loyal Honda girl. Nothing drives like a Honda I've found. I've had my CRV since 2003 and it's still kicking butt.
Strongly believe in this make. Great dependable vehicle, wide range of selection for the young and old. Great engines and will last.
LOVE MY CAR. Cant live without my Honda. I can't live without my car. I love spoiling her and getting things to make her look better.
My first car was a 2001 Honda Accord. As all teenage girls do I ran that car like crazy. It was dependable and super cute, loved it.
I love Honda. Nice and reliable. I have an accord and it has not failed me. Take good care of her and she will take good care of you
I have a 2014 Honda CRV in the Mocha brown color and I love it. Great compact SUV that is still really roomy and is only 4 cylinder
Q & A
Would you rather have a Toyota or a Honda
What's the best type of Honda for a small family?
What model Honda would you like to have?
Do you prefer Honda or Hyundai?
I really want to know if this is a good brand??.... my car is super old I would love another!!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos