- "Got me everywhere in high school and had awesome gas mileage and never wanted to die I had almost 300.000 miles on that baby before I got rid of her. " in 155 reviews
- "ah this was the very first car I bought with my own money first it felt great the name Honda said it all then.The car was reliable the body was beautiful and the milage was great , she was good for me back then for 10 years without major problems and 113, miles later." in 102 reviews
- "This is my third one and I love everything about them, from the great gas mileage, to their design and over all craftsman." in 62 reviews
- "Used to have a Camry but my boyfriend works for honda so makes sense to have one seeing I get a lot of stuff at a better price plus these cars last forever!!" in 36 reviews
- "Although their cars are a little more pricey than the others, you will be getting a well-made vehicle that will last a very long time." in 32 reviews
My first car was a Honda and I loved it. Then I decided to branch out and it was a huge mistake. Waste of money (looking at you ford)
I seriously love my Honda. I have a crv and it's perfect the new camera in the passenger mirror is a life savor for driving highways
Love honda would not drive another car. Never gives me problems maintenance is very easy to up keep. Affordable great cars all around
My Honda Fit is an amazing gas saver. I always take it with me on roadtrips because I don't have to be stopping for gas all the time.
Love my 2015 Honda Accord Sport. Best investment I've made yet. I love the brand itself, very reliable and I've been loyal for years.
Awesome on gas & hardly ever needs repairs, just an oil change every couple of thousand miles. Honda 1999 Accord still going strong!
I drive a CRV and love it. I've owned my Honda for 7 yrs and have never had any problems with it. Service department is exceptional.
We are a Honda family for sure. for the price and the longevity you just can't beat a Honda! Not to mention the technology and style!
This is my third Honda...............................................................................................................
This car is very reliable. I have a 1995 Honda Accord. It is very good on gas. It's a little banged up but it's lasted me this long!
Q & A
Would you rather have a Toyota or a Honda
What's the best type of Honda for a small family?
What model Honda would you like to have?
Do you prefer Honda or Hyundai?
I really want to know if this is a good brand??.... my car is super old I would love another!!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos