- "Got me everywhere in high school and had awesome gas mileage and never wanted to die I had almost 300.000 miles on that baby before I got rid of her. " in 155 reviews
- "ah this was the very first car I bought with my own money first it felt great the name Honda said it all then.The car was reliable the body was beautiful and the milage was great , she was good for me back then for 10 years without major problems and 113, miles later." in 102 reviews
- "This is my third one and I love everything about them, from the great gas mileage, to their design and over all craftsman." in 62 reviews
- "Used to have a Camry but my boyfriend works for honda so makes sense to have one seeing I get a lot of stuff at a better price plus these cars last forever!!" in 36 reviews
- "Although their cars are a little more pricey than the others, you will be getting a well-made vehicle that will last a very long time." in 32 reviews
My first car was a Honda, it was a great car. Good gas mileage and very safe. I would definitely recommend if looking for a good car.
This car is the car of my dreams it's really smooth and easy to drive I could drive it for days and not get tired it's just amazing!!
My first car was a Honda and my last car will be one also.has great room is safe good on gas and is great for my family to fit into.
Great car, Honda's cars run in my family. The dealership I went to had a great staff, helpful on giving us the information we needed.
We are a family of Hondas! I have a Honda, so does my husband, mother in law, father in law, brother and sister! We love these cars!
Love my Civic Coupe. It's so economical with the gas, even though it's not a hybrid. It was also affordable too which is a huge plus.
We have a accord that we love, lots of room, we have two young kids and can fit two cars seats nicely in the back! great family car!
The past 3 cars in have owned have been Honda and I have been very pleased with the service of the car and the functions of the car 👌
First car was a Honda. There's some peace of mind that comes with a Honda purchase. Never major problems, looks great & handles well.
I love my Honda so much. I will probably never have a different car brand. my car has so many miles on it and still runs like a champ
Q & A
Would you rather have a Toyota or a Honda
What's the best type of Honda for a small family?
What model Honda would you like to have?
Do you prefer Honda or Hyundai?
I really want to know if this is a good brand??.... my car is super old I would love another!!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos