- "Got me everywhere in high school and had awesome gas mileage and never wanted to die I had almost 300.000 miles on that baby before I got rid of her. " in 155 reviews
- "ah this was the very first car I bought with my own money first it felt great the name Honda said it all then.The car was reliable the body was beautiful and the milage was great , she was good for me back then for 10 years without major problems and 113, miles later." in 102 reviews
- "This is my third one and I love everything about them, from the great gas mileage, to their design and over all craftsman." in 62 reviews
- "Used to have a Camry but my boyfriend works for honda so makes sense to have one seeing I get a lot of stuff at a better price plus these cars last forever!!" in 36 reviews
- "Although their cars are a little more pricey than the others, you will be getting a well-made vehicle that will last a very long time." in 32 reviews
I love my Honda. I have had it since 2005 and it is a joy to drive. I have plenty of space and travel for work in it. Great mileage.
I would choose a Honda over almost any other make of car out there. Reliable, good gas mileage, comfortable... What's not to love?!?
I have had my HOnda for 5 years! It has not had a huge issue with it. I finally have it paid off and will be keeping it till it dies.
I love this brand. I am hoping that I can buy a car from Honda in the future. While the price is kind of high, Honda holds its value.
Honda is a very good car, I currently have a Honda Pilot and I love it! The only thing is that it doesn't get very good gas mileage.
I have a 09 honda accord and i love it. Great on gas spacious in the inside with a huge trunk. Great family car and pretty stylish.
Not the best quality cars, but most still get good gas mileage. You can usually find one for a good price and they do last for years.
My little Honda takes me everywhere I need to go!! So reliable ! My first car was a Honda Civic and now I have another Honda Civic !!
All Honda cars are great car, they last for years and cost for repairs are not expensive! I have a Honda Accord coupe and I love her!
Didn't love the feel and drive of my Honda CRV when I had it years ago. Just my personal preference but I know they make good cars.
Q & A
Would you rather have a Toyota or a Honda
What's the best type of Honda for a small family?
What model Honda would you like to have?
Do you prefer Honda or Hyundai?
I really want to know if this is a good brand??.... my car is super old I would love another!!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos