- "Got me everywhere in high school and had awesome gas mileage and never wanted to die I had almost 300.000 miles on that baby before I got rid of her. " in 155 reviews
- "ah this was the very first car I bought with my own money first it felt great the name Honda said it all then.The car was reliable the body was beautiful and the milage was great , she was good for me back then for 10 years without major problems and 113, miles later." in 102 reviews
- "This is my third one and I love everything about them, from the great gas mileage, to their design and over all craftsman." in 62 reviews
- "Used to have a Camry but my boyfriend works for honda so makes sense to have one seeing I get a lot of stuff at a better price plus these cars last forever!!" in 36 reviews
- "Although their cars are a little more pricey than the others, you will be getting a well-made vehicle that will last a very long time." in 32 reviews
I love my honda civic and always have. Its a great gas saver with as much driving as i do daily and very comfortable and roomy inside.
Love Honda! Most reliable cars we have ever had! My husband and I both have a Honda and they are great cars. We will always buy Hondas
I drive a Honda Pilot and it is my baby! I love the feel of it and its still big enough for the whole family without getting a minivan!
Most of the Hondas are great is gas mileage which you have to love! Who doesn't love an economic and comfortable car at the same time?!
I had my Civic for years and it just would not die! It got me everywhere I needed to go and even some friends used it for a road trip.
My boyfriend has been owning Honda's for quite some time.now. Honda is a very dependable brand when it comes to cars. Great gas savers!
I have a 2004 Honda element that I absolutely love, not only is it adorable its huge! I don't know what I would do without my element!
I love my Honda CR-V! It's roomy and saves me a lot on gas money! This is my first foreign car and I couldn't be more pleased with it.
Not the coolest car. But very reliable and a great first car. Also parts and replacements are relatively cheap compared to other cars.
Great dependable cars, just got a new one- I am in my third Honda. love them, so safe and the various features make driving so easy!!!,
Q & A
Would you rather have a Toyota or a Honda
What's the best type of Honda for a small family?
What model Honda would you like to have?
Do you prefer Honda or Hyundai?
I really want to know if this is a good brand??.... my car is super old I would love another!!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos