- "Got me everywhere in high school and had awesome gas mileage and never wanted to die I had almost 300.000 miles on that baby before I got rid of her. " in 155 reviews
- "ah this was the very first car I bought with my own money first it felt great the name Honda said it all then.The car was reliable the body was beautiful and the milage was great , she was good for me back then for 10 years without major problems and 113, miles later." in 102 reviews
- "This is my third one and I love everything about them, from the great gas mileage, to their design and over all craftsman." in 62 reviews
- "Used to have a Camry but my boyfriend works for honda so makes sense to have one seeing I get a lot of stuff at a better price plus these cars last forever!!" in 36 reviews
- "Although their cars are a little more pricey than the others, you will be getting a well-made vehicle that will last a very long time." in 32 reviews
Going on my 4th Honda ! Currently own a Honda Pilot. I love my car ! Honda cars are always reliable, fun to drive and great looking.
One of the best car brands out there I hace 2 cars a Chevy and a Honda Civic and it is excellent plus the value of a Honda never fades
I love my Honda CR-V! It's roomy and saves me a lot on gas money! This is my first foreign car and I couldn't be more pleased with it.
I drive a 2 door honda civic. it drives very nicely and is very comfortable. it has great gas milage and the eco button is very helpful
I have always been a Honda lover. It is so safe and reliable especially in the winter. The features are great. Love my backup camera!!
I've owned several Honda vehicles and they were reliable and efficient . I do wish the quality of the interior was a bit more durable.
I love my honda civic and always have. Its a great gas saver with as much driving as i do daily and very comfortable and roomy inside.
Great long lasting quality vehicles! My mom and sister in law swear by them! I am waiting for my car to go kaput so I can buy a Honda.
I had my Civic for years and it just would not die! It got me everywhere I needed to go and even some friends used it for a road trip.
Awesome car!!!!! Keep it service it will last you for years. I drive every day. My mom, husband and my father before he past has one .
Q & A
Would you rather have a Toyota or a Honda
What's the best type of Honda for a small family?
What model Honda would you like to have?
Do you prefer Honda or Hyundai?
I really want to know if this is a good brand??.... my car is super old I would love another!!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos